Wednesday, May 16, 2012

2012 - Energetic reactions

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with energetic emotions / feelings when talking / interacting with other people and then to blame them for my self-created energetic emotional / feeling reactions. When and as I see myself reacting in emotions / feelings - I stop and I breathe. I do not accept and allow myself to talk / interact with people out of emotional / feeling reactions, I do not accept and allow myself to blame others for my emotional / feeling reactions that I have created within myself. Instead, I take self responsibility and I commit myself to stop all energetic reactions within me through breathing and only speak and interact with people when I am completely clear and stable within myself and I direct myself according with the principle of what is practically best for all in common sense where I treat another as I would like to be treated myself.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to engage and participate in energetic fights / arguments with other people where I follow energetic feeling / emotions and try to win at all costs. When and as I see myself going into / participating within an energetic fight / argument with others - I stop and I breathe. I do no accept and allow myself to go into / participate within an energetic arguments / fights with others. Instead I commit myself to expose the situation in self-honesty for what it is and I stand clear within my decision of stopping all energetic games and not participating in them.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to react with anger when someone doesn't agree with me. I do not accept and allow myself to react in anger when someone doesn't agree with me.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to fear other people's reactions and conflict when I talk and interact with them. I do not accept and allow myself to fear other people's reactions and conflict, instead I direct myself here in the breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment